Okay, I’m crazy, I admit it. I’ve always admitted it. But sometimes this is all I see of myself, so today I’m going to share some of my “Truth’s about Erin”. I wrote this in a journal a few years back and when I need a reminder I just go to it. So here goes:
1) I am enough, just the way I am, I am enough.
2) I am loved by a multitude of family and friends who wish the best for me everyday.
3) I was created just the way I am on purpose by a creator who could’ve made anyone but chose to make me.
4) I am talented. I was given many gifts in order to give glory to God which are all my own.
5) I am creative. I can make beautiful creations out of the simplest materials.
6) I am a wonderful singer. My voice has moved many people’s emotions.
7) I am a very loving person. I have shown my love to many people.
8 ) I am very devoted and loyal. I have stood by people many times when others thought they were beyond saving.
9) I always see the best in every person even when others give up on them.
10) I would rather die than see someone else suffer, whether I know them or not.
11) I am a very compassionate person, I try to fulfill others needs before my own.
12) I was an answer to a specific prayer by my mother.
13) I am a great researcher. If I am curious about something I will hunt until I find everything I can about the subject.
14) I am dependable. If I promise I will do something, I always come through.
15) I am very sentimental. I am always surrounded by pictures and memorabilia from my past.